Want to redefine how entire industries work by leveraging IoT, Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0? Would you like to be part of the success of a digital solution which will revolutionize manufacturing process to improve shopfloor performance? If your answer is a big yes, you should continue reading!
With HQ in Berlin, FactoryPal is a recently established corporate Start-Up – with additional locations in Porto/Portugal and Green Bay/USA. The new venture is poised to become the leading end to end IoT solution for machine efficiency and equipment effectiveness. The digitally enabled solution is not just completely reshaping, how companies produce and elevate their efficiency levels, but at the same time is fundamentally augmenting the way how manufacturing employees do their job.
We are data scientists, engineers, designers, IIoT experts, product managers, and manufacturing operations consultants. We are a team, united by our shared ambition: revolutionize manufacturing and transform the way it is done to ensure smooth operations.
Become part of an amazing journey and successfully accompany our customers in their Digital Factory efforts!
As a QA Engineer, you are responsible for the quality of the project which is an integral part of FactoryPal business logic. You will collaborate with product owners, UX designers, shopfloor consultants, data scientists, frontend and backend engineers where we are developing user-centric features.
You will use your attention to detail, experience, knowledge and skills to drive the quality topics, implement processes and perform manual testing, as well as writing/maintaining some automation tests.
You are someone who has solid interpersonal skills, committed to the deadline and knows how to work independently and you are also capable of making a positive impact on the team. You have experience testing mobile apps, web apps and using popular tools for manual and automation testing. You know the importance of writing the necessary documentation that the whole team can easily understand and use.
Your Experience & Key Skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
• Discover and prevent bugs within the project.
• Drive innovation and streamline testing processes.
• Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
• Familiar with Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment and tools such as CircleCI or GitHub Actions.
• Experience with maintaining and/or writing REST API tests
• Experience in automated testing with modern tools, such as Jest and React Testing Library
• Experience in Scrum, Kanban or Scrumban. (Agile)
• Fluency in English; German and other languages are a plus.
• Experience in IIoT and the manufacturing industry is a plus.
Nice to have
• Experience with test automation and concepts such as TDD, BDD
• Skills to write or maintain unit tests is a plus.
• Security testing skills and Basic coding skills
• Learning mindset and continuously researching new tools, technologies, and quality processes
• Experience with end-to-end testing and frameworks such as Cypress or Detox is an advantage
• Familiarity with Atlassian tools
• Mindset of preventing vs treating would be considered as a plus.